Materiale de referinta SARS-CoV-2
The AccuPlex SARS-CoV-2 Reference Material Kit contains positive reference material directed against the published CDC and WHO consensus sequences. Also included are negative controls targeting the human RNAse P gene. In cases where true patient samples are difficult to source or too risky to directly handle, AccuPlex technology provides the ideal solution for assay development and QC requirements.
SeraCare’s SARS-CoV-2 AccuPlex solution:
• Non-infectious and replication deficient, enables safe handling of positive material
• Fully-extractable with a real viral protein coat; serves as a full-process control
• Compatible with assays targeting CDC and WHO consensus sequences. (Table 1)
• Includes negative reference material for targeting sequences for the human RNAse P gene
• 2 year stability at 2 - 8°C
• Customizable to sequences of interest to meet unique assay design requirements
Not for In Vitro Diagnostic Use. Research Use Only.