For in vitro use only
HOT FIREPol® Probe qPCR Mix Plus (no ROX) is optimized for real-time quantitative PCR assays using sequence-specific fluorogenic DNA-probe chemistries. The Mix contains all the components necessary to perform qPCR, with the exception of template, primers, and probe. The qPCR Mix contains optimized components and HOT FIREPol® DNA Polymerase supplied in a proprietary reaction buffer that enables detection of low copy number targets.
HOT FIREPol®DNA Polymerase is activated by a 12 min incubation step at 95°C. This prevents extension of non-specifically annealed primers and primer-dimers formed at low temperatures during qPCR setup.
- Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
- Profiling gene expression
- Microbial detection
- Viral load determination
- Bio-Rad: CFX96™ & CFX384™, iQ™5 & MyiQ™, Chromo4™, Opticon® 2 & MiniOpticon®
- Qiagen: Rotor-Gene® Q, Rotor-Gene® 6000
- Eppendorf: Mastercycler®: ep realplex2 & ep realplex4
- Illumina: The Eco™
- Roche: LightCycler® 480
- HOT FIREPol® DNA Polymerase
- 5x Probe qPCR buffer
- 15 mM MgCl2 1x PCR solution – 3 mM
- dNTPs, including dTTP to improve reaction sensitivity and efficiency compared to dUTP
- No ROX dye
Routine storage: -20ºC
Shipping and temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature has no detrimental effects on the quality of HOT FIREPol® Probe qPCR Mix Plus (no ROX).
Mastercycler is a trademark of Eppendorf AG. Rotor-Gene is a registered trademark of Corbett Research (Qiagen). CFX96, CFX384, iQ, MyiQ, Chromo4, Opticon 2, MiniOpticon are trademarks of Bio-Rad Laboratories. LightCycler is a registered trademark of Roche Applied Sciences. The Eco is registered trademark of Illumina Inc.