STRECK ARM-D® KITS
Comprehensive, cost-effective real-time PCR kits that detect the most clinically important β-lactamases for current and emerging threats.
- Streck ARM-D Kit, β-Lactamase
- Streck ARM-D Kit, ampC
- Identify over 450 β-Lactamase gene variants
- Kit includes a premixed 2X master mix requiring a single pipetting step (Supermix: PhilisaFAST® DNA Polymerase, dNTPs, MgCl2 and reaction buffer)”
- Includes validated positive internal controls for each target
- Compatible with most 4-channel analyzers
- Step-by-step analysis guides provided for the Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast, 7500 Fast Dx and QuantStudio® 7Flex, Bio-Rad CFX96 Touch™ and QIAGEN Rotor-Gene Q.
- Includes 16S internal control target in every reaction
- The only commercially available multiplex kit to identify plasmid-mediated ampCs
- Understand resistance mechanisms prior to obtaining susceptibility results
- Screen previously characterized isolates for targets not detected by phenotypic methods
Streck ARM-D Kits (RUO), catalog numbers 250044 and 250045, are for Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.
A CE version of these kits is also available.
Streck ARM-D kits catalog numbers 250046 and 250047 are not for sale in the U.S. This product is also licensed in Canada.