Building Bridges from Research to Therapy
Lonza has established a new strategic vision and built a team of experts to focus on the regenerative medicine industry by supporting stem cell researchers.
Researchers can now access this expertise through both off-the-shelf catalog items such as iPSC culture medium and reprogramming kits as well as through our PSC services ranging from iPSC generation to process development and differentitation. Explore the L7™ hPSC Culture System and L7™ PBMC Reprogramming Bundles as well as the breadth of Lonza's PSC services.
Simplify reprogramming and culture of pluripotent stem cells using the L7™ system.
The L7™ System is a robust xeno-free platform for the generation, maintenance, expansion, and cryopreservation of human induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs). The system is comprised of 7 components which support the reprogramming and iPSC culture workflow.
L7™ System: 1 Workflow. 7 Components.
L7™ PBMC Reprogramming Bundle: Using the 4D-Nucleofector™ System, Lonza’s Pluripotent Stem Cell Innovation Team has developed reagents and optimized protocols for reprogramming human somatic cells. Currently, we offer a bundle to reprogram peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) using episomal vectors.
L7™ hPSC Culture System: For maintenance and expansion of human ESCs and iPSCs, Lonza developed a robust culture system that supports every other day feeding of hPSCs. This xeno-free and fully defined system includes, a medium, matrix, passaging solution, and cryosolution.
- A culture system allowing for every other day feeding and supporting long term culture and maintenance of human PSCs
- A simple reprogramming protocol for reliable iPSC generation from peripheral blood mononuclear cells
- Robust performance, reduced workflow, and increased flexibility
- Efficient differentiation into all three germ layers
- Xeno-free, and fully defined for easy translation to clinical applications
Simplify your iPSC workflow with Lonza's L7™ hPSC Culture System and Reprogramming Bundles!